Civil War Stamp Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Well, today I started my civil war stamp pen. Too bad it's going to take till 2015 to finish. They are only releasing 2 stamp designs per year, so it'll be 2015 till I can have a complete set.

If your interested, here's the link to the stamps & the information on the series.

Civil War Stamps

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Hope I am still around to see this one completed. :)Looks like it could be very interesting and leaves alot of design possibilities. Good luck.

BSea

Use passed Civil War Stamps
I didn't know there were past CW stamps. I'm not surprised though, and I'm not a stamp collector, but thought the CW theme would be interesting. Waiting for the complete set was more tongue-in-cheek anyway. I'll probably wait till the next group comes out though. Just the 2 designs from this year might be kinda boring. 4 designs would be better.

tool-man

Use passed Civil War Stamps
I didn't know there were past CW stamps. I'm not surprised though, and I'm not a stamp collector, but thought the CW theme would be interesting. Waiting for the complete set was more tongue-in-cheek anyway. I'll probably wait till the next group comes out though. Just the 2 designs from this year might be kinda boring. 4 designs would be better.

"On June 29,1995, the U.S. Post Office issued a set of 20 commemorative stamps showing 16 individuals and 4 battles of the Civil War."

Here are some pics http://georgiainfo.galileo.usg.edu/cwstamps.htm
You can buy them on eBay.

Top Bottom