Cigar refill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Canedriver

I have a sister that wants me to make her a few pens but she wants blue ink. Anyone know what refill cigar pens take?

I bought the kits at woodcraft but they didn't have blue ink refills there for cigar pens. (lots for slimline though)

I looked at refill that came with the pen kit and it doesnt even have a model numbr on it to go by :frown:

Not having the model number stamped on it surprised me.

Found this on ebay and it looks like it (i think) and would be cheaper then paying the price office depot wanted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PARKER-JOTTER-BALLPOINT-PEN-REFILL-CARTRIDGES-10_W0QQitemZ230424457840QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a65e3270

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Canedriver

So they are the same thickness? it's just the length i need to worry about? I did a search for this was reading something about a problem with the nibs being to thick.

glycerine

Just take one out of a current cigar pen of yours and take it up to Office Depot. If you can't find it yourself, I'm sure they would be glad to help you there. But yes, you basically need what is commonly referred to as a "Parker" refil. I have gotten them in blue and black, gel and regular ballpoint. I've also purchased some really nice "rollerball" refills that write as smooth as silk from exotic blanks I believe it was, maybe Arizona Sillouette. Can't remember what they were called...

ldb2000

All the cigar pens I've ever seen use standard Parker style refills . These refills are available in a number of colors and Gel style as well . Try www.coloradopen.com they have refills to fit most pens , they also have one of the best explanations of the different kinds of refills I have ever seen .

Top Bottom