Cigar Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greggas

Does anybody know a supplier that sells the same Cigar pen as Craft Supplies USA? I just took a large order using chrome cigars and Craft USA is backordered for three weeks.

thanks
greg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

Or Wood and whimsies (somewhat cheaper kit) or Woodturningz. Beartooth has mostly double twist cigars which I prefer.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hans is correct, but they are different kits than CSUSA. You may notice the quality diff--- you may NOT --- depends on the batch you get.

Berea and Ernie are both still made in Taiwan, I believe. The others are Chinese, ---------again ---------I believe!

CaRed

This may be a stupid suggestion but what if you ordered the tubes and did all the work so all you would have to do when the kits come in is assemble them. I know you wouldn't be able to verify the fit with the caliper but shouldn't they be almost exactly the same sizes.

It is a possible solution to the problem. It may not be the best, but it is a solution.

greggas

Neil;

I am looking for 15 in chrome.

Beartooth sells Berea. I am not sure if this is the same as Craft Supplies...I beleive theirs all come from Dayacom ( I empty my parts into bins so I no longer have the bags they came in). I have an email into Berea to see who manufacture's theirs.

Thanks everyone for you help on this
greg

Top Bottom