Cigar Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

knottyharry

Hi everyone,
My question is about cigar pens. how big of blanks do need to use for them. Is 3/4 x 3/4 ok?
I haven't done any of them but a person inquired about one, so i'm looking for advice.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Harry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodpens

3/4 inch blanks are more than adequate for cigar pens. You'll like making cigar pens. They are very forgiving and uncomplicated. Just be sure to get your bushings in the right order. It is easy to confuse the two that go on the finial end and nib end. Read those instructions. [:)]

opus

Originally posted by woodpens
<br /> Just be sure to get your bushings in the right order. It is easy to confuse the two that go on the finial end and nib end. Read those instructions. [:)]
I second that....got a beautiful spalted maple pen with the backward sizes [:I] (got in a little too much of a hurry!!)

woodscavenger

The other nice thing is all of the trim rings are interchangeable between the diffent color sets so you can mix them up a little to get a few different effect.

knottyharry

Thank you everyone for the great information.
That's what I like about this group. Everyone is so quick to respond to peoples questions. Lots of great information to digest.
Thanks again
Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom