Cigar Pencils?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

I had a customer call and ask me to make him a cigar pen and pencil set in a high end plating. I searched all of our suppliers and the only high end pencil kits I could find are Black Ti from Wood Pen Pro. I did find Upgrade Gold and Chrome from others but no Gold Ti and Platinum. Are these not available? Or can you convert a pen into a pencil?:confused:

It may not matter though, I think I may have been too high in prices for the set. He wanted a snakeskin set and I quoted him $128 for both pen and pencil in snakeskin. Do you guys think I was overpriced?:question:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

j_b_fischer

Local Chapter Leader
Check-out Berea ... I bought a Cigar pencil from them recently (although the kit will sit until the weather warms up).

And no, I don't think you are overpriced for a pen/pencil set, especially with an 'exotic' body such a snakeskin. (BTW, the tubes on the pencil are different than those on the pen.)

rjwolfe3

Good news he called back and wants them. The kits I am going to get are from Wood Pen Pro and he says they are black Ti. I like the price too. Only 7.00 for the pencil kit.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I think you may have underpriced if anything, but the prices do change depending on where you are selling and who you are selling to.

Sylvanite

I've tried the WoodPenPro (WPP) cigar pencil kits and I think the mechanism feels flimsy. To be honest, I haven't found a single cigar pencil kit that is better than a cigar pen kit with a schmidt pencil mechanism. That's how I make them now. My preference in cigar pen kits is the WPP two-tone cigar.

Regards,
Eric

Top Bottom