Cigar Pen/Pencil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SamThePenMan

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knows if the pencil mechanism for the Cigar Pencil is interchangeable with any of the cigar pen kits. Reason I ask is that so far I've only seen the standard 24k gold cigar pencil kit. The biggest difference I can see is the pencil kit doesn't use the coupler that the pen kit uses. Also does anyone know if there is any ultra cigar pencil kits? Only other problem I can see is if the pencil mechanism coupler has the gold plate on it, it wouldn't match any of the other plating/finish options.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SamThePenMan

Ok, cool thanks. I'll try to keep that in mind for when I'm in the market again. I just wanted to make sure so I could add that option to my website.

JerrySambrook

You need to use the pencil tubes as well. They are different lengths.
At least as far as the Ultra Pens go.
I have done a few sets of Pens and Pencils in the Ultras, and fouond that the tube lengths are different.
When I get home tonight, I will see if the very tip hardware needs to be changed as well
Jerry

marcruby

Boy! I actually really wanted to know that! It's a bit like having someone read my mind. Thanks for the info.

Marc

Hi Sam,

For the Berea kits that I resell, the cigar pencil parts can be used in any cigar pen kits. The cigar pencil is available in chrome as well (http://www.beartoothwoods.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_29&products_id=731). I have had one customer who has made an ultra cigar pencil by using the ultra cigar parts with the appropriately plated cigar pencil parts.

Hope this helps.

Ernie

Top Bottom