cigar pen kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanau

i started making my second cigar pen, went to start assy went to put the twist holder in and notice that it didn't have any threads.

PICT0012.jpg

Bought it from woodturningz.com

called them, explain what the problem was they are going to send replacement parts out monday. I have had one other problem and they took care of it.

Service like that makes it harder to buy from other vendors.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I've purchased from most all pen kit vendors and each one of them has given excellent customer service. I can't complain about any of the (major) vendors. A phone call or email outlining problems and they've all been fixed. I can't really say that one vendor has better customer service than another. I know that many here and elsewhere can't report the same.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by hanau
<br />i started making my second cigar pen, went to start assy went to put the twist holder in and notice that it didn't have any threads.

Bought it from woodturningz.com

called them, explain what the problem was they are going to send replacement parts out monday. I have had one other problem and they took care of it.

Service like that makes it harder to buy from other vendors.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Fritz.

I HAVE seen this before. About one out of every 3-400. Have no idea which vendor they came from, don't think it matters. Stuff happens. If it happens this rarely and you guys take care of it - move on!!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I had 2 like that in my last batch of 10 from Woodturningz. Called them and they said they would get me a threaded piece. I've never had any problems with Woodturningz not taking care of their customer. Always great customer service and quick to "make it right".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom