Cigar Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jmhoff10500

Are all of the "cigar" kits from all of the manufacturers the same? (bushings and drill bit)

I noticed that CSUSA's Kits uses a drill bit that is .08 mm smaller than the 10mm drill bit ones, so are the tubes and bushings the same?

its_virgil

Jonathan,
I could answer that question for you but I'm not going to. Wayne Racinowski did a lot of work listing all of the mfgs kits with bushing sizes, drill sizes, etc. He even put the info in groups by kits. So, all of the cigar kits, for example, are listed together.

So, the (35 year career) teacher in me is going to suggest you use Wayne's hard work and look it up. Wayne's 'Bushing and Tube' reference article can be found on the right of the homepage just slightly below and to the right of the front page pen picture. Interesting reading.:biggrin::wink:

I hope you accept this suggestion in the way it is intended...not as a harsh and careless response but a response of an educational nature. I can't help it. Be glad I didn't repeat it two or three time.:biggrin::biggrin:

Hope to see you in Orem next week.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Are all of the "cigar" kits from all of the manufacturers the same? (bushings and drill bit)

I noticed that CSUSA's Kits uses a drill bit that is .08 mm smaller than the 10mm drill bit ones, so are the tubes and bushings the same?

Jmhoff10500

Jonathan,
I could answer that question for you but I'm not going to. Wayne Racinowski did a lot of work listing all of the mfgs kits with bushing sizes, drill sizes, etc. He even put the info in groups by kits. So, all of the cigar kits, for example, are listed together.

So, the (35 year career) teacher in me is going to suggest you use Wayne's hard work and look it up. Wayne's 'Bushing and Tube' reference article can be found on the right of the homepage just slightly below and to the right of the front page pen picture. Interesting reading.:biggrin::wink:

I hope you accept this suggestion in the way it is intended...not as a harsh and careless response but a response of an educational nature. I can't help it. Be glad I didn't repeat it two or three time.:biggrin::biggrin:

Hope to see you in Orem next week.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Thats where it went! I knew there was something like that but couldn't quite find it in the library... Thanks! and by the way, i will definitely be in orem next week! ill probably head to the CSUSA Wednesday too...

Top Bottom