Cigar Clicker Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mike Powell

I like the look of the Cigar, but I also want a click. I know that PSI carries them, but are they worth anything? Is the clicker smooth? How well made, and so on. I know I read on here that the Slimline Click was a pain to put together, any issues with this kit that anyone knows about?

Cigar 24kt Gold and Gun Metal Click Pen Kit at Penn State Industries

Does any of our Venders carry them? I seem to have much better customer service with them that any other.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bocere1

Hey Mike, the Big Ben clicks I've put together have been pretty good. The clicker is very quiet and smooth a gentle squeeze is all it needs. It has a pretty short travel where some clicks feel like they travel an inch. As I said quiet no loud mechanical popping like the long click and no rattle cap. Good luck

DonWood

Big Ben Click

Ditto from me - It is one of the smoothest click mechanisms that I have ever seen. Like this pen a lot, and my customers like it also.

Don

Same for me. The BB click is one of my better "higher priced" sellers. Mostly gals buying for guys.

I, too, like the smooth mechanism. Nice selling point.

I have had 2 failures, but the way the assembly goes I was able to replace the mechanism without killing the pen. Got some good customer kudos on that issue! I believe both failures were forcing a new refill into the body. Needs a lighter touch.

Top Bottom