Churchill Rollerball Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gt64155

I've purchased several Churchill style rollerball pens over that past few months and I've had some problems. It seems that some of the folks that I've given them to either twist them together to hard or they drop them and the plastic part on the the bottom of the pen where is screws in the top breaks off. I've also experienced the same thing, and I was being careful not to break it. Has anyone else had this experience or did I just maybe get a bad batch of pen kits. I really like the look and feel of the pens. Not sure what to do next. Switch to a different style or ....

TIA,

Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Bill are you talking about the Nib(front section)or the finial that the cap posts on? I just had my first problem a lady(idiot,moron, jerk) dropped my Churchill while it was posted and broke the finial. had a heck of a time getting it out of the cap.

gt64155

It's the coupler that the NIB screws into. That plastic piece also has external threads that screw into the cap. The last batch of pens that I bought was in June. I got them from Arizona Silhouette. Do you know when they were redisgned, because I'd like to by about 50 more.

Bill

Top Bottom