Churchill or not?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kami

I am thinking of buying several Churchill kits to make and sell, however although I like the look of the kit I am worried about the negative comments over their durability.

Who is the best retailer to buy them from and do they break so easily? I have built a good rep with my pens and would hate to sell somthing that would give me a negative view from my customers!.

Thanks,

Andy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

talbot

Interesting post Andy as it's a kit that I want to have a go with too.
I dont think its avaialable in the UK so if you want to think about a bulk order of sorts from somewhere maybe we can discuss.
I thought the old problems with the Churchill and El grande had been sorted?
regards, Bill

pipeyeti

I believe the nid coupler has been replaced with a brass instead of plastic. That was the only problem. It has been a good seller for me in the past. I personally only had 2 break out of about 50. Glad they fixed it. Its also my personal favorite,I like its looks.

Kami

Thanks for the replys, however I was wondering where to buy from with the more reliable part? I have ordered from Bear Tooth before as well as penblanks...are these kits without problem?

Andy

p.s I have seen the kit in the uk I think at a place called the toolpost but he called it a 'lord'

Ligget

The nib coupler issue has been rectified Kami, however, if you buy the cambridge from TR Turners Retreat he sells the kits without the upgraded part, beware!

Top Bottom