Churchill Nib needed!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

armyturner

I have a nice BEB Churchill that I had some issues with on the nib. I had to put a drop of CA on it when I pressed the nib end together due it being loose and messed around and got a little on the grip. I thought I would be smart and use some CA debonder to clean it off. That was the WRONG course of action. So now I am in need of a nib, rollerball or fountain, for my pen. I am willing to buy it or trade for it.

CaptG

Hey Jeremy, I have a nib from an El Grande that customer dropped and it hit on the cap end and cracked. I am pretty sure both pens use the same size nibs. This one does not have the gold ring on the nib, otherwise looks real close. Check out the pictures on Woodcrafters and if it is close enough, you can have it. It is used, but in real good shape, no scratches. Looks new. Oh ya, 24k plate and rollerball. Hope this helps.[:D]

Firefyter-emt

Just a thought, the replacement nibs will come with everything but the converter. However, to be honest.. with the cost of say a El-Grande, you can buy the whole pen and have a spare thread coupler for a buck or two more. I don't have that are good, just spare parts.. What exactly do you need from it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom