Chrome rifle clips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bhenr99

I have a request for some cartridge pens in chrome with the Euro style tops. I can only find chrome rifles in 7mm. Does anyone know where to get them or what I can do to use the 7mm ones? Thanks for any help.

Bob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sparhawk

The ones at woodnwhimsies are for the slimlines.(The chrome ones anyway) I have been looking also and have not found any european chrome rifle clips. If you find some let me know.

Gulfcoast

Monty --

--- click on the rifle picture, a new screen will come up. ---- on the right side there is a selection index of four finishes, one is Bright Chrome ---

joe

ldb2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulfcoast
Monty --

--- click on the rifle picture, a new screen will come up. ---- on the right side there is a selection index of four finishes, one is Bright Chrome ---

joe

If you look a little closer , the link on the right is for the Euro/Designer PEN kit not the clips . I do believe the clips are only available in 24k gold .

Gulfcoast

-- mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

-- I guess it still remains, is there a supplier of chrome plated Euro rifle clips?

joe

Hosspen

I guess it would NOT be a euro style pen but, what if you flipped the top bullet casing upside down - then you could use the slimline clip? Now that I think of it, that would probably require a flat top finial unless you could make your own rounded one to get a slimmer euro "look". Just thinkin' out loud. Good luck with the brainstorming- someone here will likely have an answer.

The euro dome top has a nut that screws on, as you already know. Un-screw the nut take off the clip, screw the nut back on, and it will fit the hole of any 7mm pen clip. Just add a drop of C/A (if you need it) and press it in just as you would a 7mm slimline. I have done this on several with out a problem.

Top Bottom