Chrome pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

broitblat

I've seen the cigar, baron, sedona, el grande, perfect fit, euro, and americana (all Berea kits available from Berea, Arizona Silhouette, Beartooth Woods) all in chrome.

-Barry

sefali

jttheclockman

John -- the Berea in black ti and platnum

http://www.bereahardwoods.com/pen-kit/sets/Sierra_Elegant_Beauty.html

looks much the same at $10.00 a pop and does not require exchange or long distance shipping. I have done these and they look better than chrome.

I ordered a couple of those. I really wanted an all polished chrome and when I post the photo of the blank I want to do you will see why. Hopefully I can get it done and will decide then. At first I will try a sierra kit and may go to a larger 2 piece kit. Not sure how it will come out.

RHossack

That is what I was after. I placed an order with Ernie yesterday and will have to settle on some two toned sierras. There is this place that had what I wanted but I never ordered from them so not to secure on an order that far away. http://timberbits.com/pen-kits/exec....html?osCsid=bba0bdfc6d0254f8cf74cc6ed0ff58af
I have ordered from David a few times now and he's very easy to do business with. The longest shipping time was 10 days I believe. I like his 'Flat Top' Sierras for a different look.

jttheclockman

I have ordered from David a few times now and he's very easy to do business with. The longest shipping time was 10 days I believe. I like his 'Flat Top' Sierras for a different look.

I have an email out to him asking how much his exuctive sierras are and what would shipping cost to NJ. No answer yet.

Top Bottom