Cheer!: Amsterdam Printing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cmccarter

I have to give these guys credit; excellent prices and fast service. Their pen gift boxes are great. A metal double pen box for $.59 and a Nice single box that shows the pen and has a magnetic closure for the same price. Shipping is a bit pricey but otherwise g`reat

`

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 367
  • metal.jpg
    metal.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 297
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Turned Around

I do like the black box with the window. I'm looking on it right now on their site, but cannot see what size pens it will hold. Since you already have some, can you tell me which types of pens they will comfortably house?

Turned Around

The black box will hold most all size pens, the inside is foam and adjust to size....

when you say "most", are you including the full sized pens, or the wall streets, cigars and juniors?

and i can't tell from their picture, is there a place to put a label of some sort on them? right now i use the little cardboard sliding ones with the window from woodcraft. it has enough room on the side to put a sticker of my logo on there.

wswem

WONDERFUL !!! I used to use the black one with the window exlusively. Lost track of the supplier that I ordered from...now I have a new source. My customers really miss this presentation box.

The thing I like most about these boxes is that the Bolt Action pens fit perfectly. You can also remove the top layer of the liner and a 50 caliber pen fits nicely. I have put cigar sized pens in this box as well.

Thank you for the lead to Amsterdam...will be ordering soon.

Stephen

I have to give these guys credit; excellent prices and fast service. Their pen gift boxes are great. A metal double pen box for $.59 and a Nice single box that shows the pen and has a magnetic closure for the same price. Shipping is a bit pricey but otherwise g`reat

`

Had a chat with them and they do not ship international. I too like the single black with the window.

Carl Fisher

I was on the fence until Richard posted the free shipping code. Put a small order of 30 of the black boxes to test them out.

I'm finding that a lot of my pens don't fit in the elastic band cardboard box we've been using so I've been after a viable alternative.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Dan Masshardt

I put in an order with the code. I was not even on the fence before as IMO, that regular shipping cost is outrageous for anything less than a large order.

With free shipping it becomes a really nice deal.

Turned Around

Code worked. Thanks.
Just ordered 50 of them. they're cheap enough to get a decent amount to try out and not pricey enough to cry if they don't work out the way i hope.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
ordered 30 of these last week. They are perfect for slim's, sierra's, and bullet pens. You'll have to do some modifications to fit bigger pens in it.

BradG

Pity they dont ship to the UK. any vendors like to stock the black window boxes? dont mind paying a markup

Dan Masshardt

I got mine yesterday. . Agree about sizes.

Even removing the whole upper foam might be okay for big pens.

Attachments

• image-1408928829.jpg
    image-1408928829.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 154

Carl Fisher

Got my box of 30 yesterday. I'm pleased once I finish pulling all of the made in china stickers off the back :)

The boxes are great for the price. It fit an El Grande with little difficulty so it should fit any other pen I sell.

With the code this has got to be great. Any one know the # in a case? Thanks every one for the information. And thanks for any response.

Turned Around

just got my order in the mail. thanks for the suggestion. they all look pretty good. now I just need to figure out the best way to label them with either my logo or website. I didn't know they were magnetically closed, that was a pleasant surprise. I do have a couple small things that that I didn't like: the windows weren't all in the same spot. some were higher than others, but it's ok. can't complain for the price. the other item I didn't like was the double sided tape on the inside top insert. can't help but wonder if I put a pen in the box for a customer, by the time hey get home, will parts of the pen be sticky?

anyway, just my 2 cents

Top Bottom