Changing ink refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

When you are selling your pens and explaining to the people how to change the refills do you give them instruction sheets or verbal???. How do you tell some one to change a sierra kit??? There are various methods. How about a cigar pen??? Thanks for the replys.

1080Wayne

Verbal and instruction sheet . Hopefully one of the two will be remembered /found when the need arises . On Sierra `s I unscrew the nib end . Some here may disagree with this , but I`ve never had a problem myself nor had one returned .

bruce119

I usually give verbal and a demonstration. I show them both ways on both the Sierra and Cigar. I recommend to unscrew but I also show them they can pull it apart. The same with cigar and any other pen that has multiple ways to come apart. I explain that these are built from quality components not just molded. Most people are afraid to pull there pen apart. They think they will break it show your customer these are built tough not just cheap molded plastic.

Paperwork is just that work and it gets lost fast and who reads the directions anyways. I encourage them to take there pen apart and get familiar with it.

Top Bottom