Chairman Pen Bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Anyone who has Chairman Bushings - I will be forever in your debt if you will measure them with your caliphers and tell me the demensions (both blank and tube and both upper and lower) I looked in the list but could not find Chairman listed.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Chairman = Gentlemens

For what it's worth the kit looks like this is similar to CSUSA's full size gentlemens pen. Anyone ever made one? What do you think of them?

broitblat

OK, I have a fairly cheap set of calipers, so YMMV, but here's what I measure:

Upper barrel:
Bushings - 0.650
Tube OD - 0.565
Tube ID - 0.555

Lower Barrel:
Bushing - 0.596
Bushing - 0.522
Tube OD - 0.445
Tube ID - 0.436

arioux

What's a Chairman?

If it's the Dayacom chairman you are talking about, it's look pretty close to a slimline with an olympia style clip. The transmission is a 7mm one and the refill a cross so i would guest by the photo that the tube are the same as the 7mm euro and since the pen semems to taper from the center, looks a lot like the bushing from the streamline could be it. Just a guest. very intersting pen but i don't think anyone is actually selling it around here.

http://www.dayacom.com.tw/product_02.php?product_id=236&prod_item_id=1

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Chairman

Chairman seems to be a version of the CSUSA Gentlemens kit.

Thank you guys.

I have a Chairman kit.....I would like to send (with a blank) to someone and have them check it out for quality, let me know what they think, and turn it and send it back. I will happily pay return postage and pay them for their trouble....I want someone who's familiar with the CSUSA gentlemen's kit. PM if your interested and let me know what you would charge me.
Thanks.

Top Bottom