Cert. for BOW?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Hey all,
Bought some BOW off of someone here in the classified with a box of various wood. It didn't have any certificates with it but it did have the stickers on the wood. How do I get the certificates so that I can put them with the pens?

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Johnathan

You can contact the seller you bought them from but in my opinion, there is nothing official looking about them and I do not use the provided cert. to customers because they look so cheap.

Woodlvr

Rob, I have some extras that I received from Bethlehem Woods with my purchase and they look nice. How many do you need? Myabe I can help.:)

itsme_timd

I've created my own that print on standard printer business cards. You can even get the parchment colored cards for the look. If you're interested I can email you the file I use. I think it's in MS Publisher or Avery Design Pro - the Avery software is a free download.

txbatons

I think the whole point of having a cert of authenticity, regardless of how cheap it may look, is that it's a cert of authenticity! If you print your own or copy something out, then who's to say it's authentic? I always include a business card of mine in a sale, with the product number and date sold written on the back. For the BOW I stick the little circle sticker on there as well and include the BOW business card in the package too.

Top Bottom