Ceres Jr. Pen Kit from Rockler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

walshjp17

Looks like a standard Jr. series with colors added. The drill bits equate to 10.3mm (13/32) and 12.3mm (31/64) which are close to Jr. Gents sold by others (10.5mm/12.5mm).

turncrazy43

It sure does look like the Dayacom kit referred to above. My $.02 is that Rockler has no kit that is really unique. The same kit, under another name, are available from our own IAP vendors at a better price: ExoticBlanks, Smittyspenworks, Classic Nib, BearToothwoods to name a few.

Dan Masshardt

It sure does look like the Dayacom kit referred to above. My $.02 is that Rockler has no kit that is really unique. The same kit, under another name, are available from our own IAP vendors at a better price: ExoticBlanks, Smittyspenworks, Classic Nib, BearToothwoods to name a few.

What name is that? I don't see that clip design at these vendors.

Whaler

What name is that? I don't see that clip design at these vendors.

The clip is the same as on the Duke by LauLau Woodworks .

Turned Around

Yeah, i saw that the other week. Thought it was a neat concept, but also thought it would have been better if they let you choose the colors on the rings. or maybe buy a bag of interchangable ones.

Top Bottom