Center bands and caps..Want to buy???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello, I know you can get center bands, but what is the best place for these. Also can you buy the end caps that hold the clip in the top of the pen, if so from who? I mentioned I was trying some sculptured pens and will need some center bands at least might not need the caps but this would not limit my ideas. Any ideas you guys have is great. Thanks, Victor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I'm not in need of a ton of them, just wanted some different plating options, these are for an idea so it might not work(or well anyways). Do they sell the end caps as well as the center bands? Thanks let me know what you have that you want to get ride of, Victor

follow3

He Victor,

What kits or styles of caps and bands do you need?

I have a pretty good bunch of caps, clips, center bands and nibs for Cigar pens. I have gold and chrome.

Let me know if these will work for you.

Steve

Hello, I was looking for them for 7mm tubes, but have cigar kits that i could try this with. I had bought some 7mm transmissions from the last group buy and was going to experiment with those. Not looking for certain types really, just not a fan of gold at all, but then again these will get me off in the right direction. Let me know what you have and what you want, maybe a trade??? Thanks a bunch, Victor

Hi Victor,

I have bags of center bands, chrome, silver and nickle from Berea kits. How many do you want? I can't send them until March when I return home.

Larry

Hello

oh.....I want in on this, if I may.

I'm in need of SlimLine beaded CB's also.
I've taken to putting three beaded CB's on one kit...for example, I make a Satin Gold slimline with walnut (matte finish) and I put two satin gold beaded CB's with a shiny beaded CB between them.
I know that Ernie M sells the shiny beaded CB's, but where could I buy the satin ones?...maybe I should ask Ernie M if he can get them...? haha...hadn't thought of that til just now!

Hey larry I still need some if you want to trade come march, or I will buy them. I guess that some of you eliminate the center band or make them from other materials as everyone seems to have extras around they are willing to part with. Let me know Thanks, Victor

Top Bottom