Celtic Trinity Knot

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ESwindell

Does anyone make a kit that has the Trinity knot? I have a customer who would like two pens made with this pattern, Sierra style preferred, or in the center band. Thanks in advance.

God Bless,
Eric

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Does anyone make a kit that has the Trinity knot? I have a customer who would like two pens made with this pattern, Sierra style preferred, or in the center band. Thanks in advance.

God Bless,
Eric

I remember seeing a book on making Celtic knots... ?? I found it at Packard Woodworks.

"Great Book of Celtic Patterns"

I also found this on the internet...

Trinity Celtic Knot Meaning

TrinityKnot.gif
The Celtic Trinity Knot, or the Triquetra, is one of the most common of the knot ilk. The term Triquetra comes from Latin, and it means "three-cornered." There are many schools of thought when discussing the Celtic trinity knot meaning.​
All of the various interpretations agree on a culmination of thee parts.
For example, early Christian understanding views the symbols as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Whereas, a more pagan school of thought sees the trinity knot as the drawing of the three inherent feminine powers: Mother, Crone, and Maiden.

hrigg

There are rings available on Amazon that use that pattern, and ones that are similar. Not sure which ring sizes equate to which CB's, and using one would add a significant amount to the cost of a pen, but it would certainly be striking.

Skye

Not sure which ring sizes equate to which CB's, and using one would add a significant amount to the cost of a pen, but it would certainly be striking.

Dang you, I was trying to keep that idea a secret! lol

I never got around to trying but the size I have been looking for to try and toy with is a 3. I was going to just try to use it with a plain kit first. Turn a tenon to fit inside it.

Top Bottom