Celebrating the 4th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

My first PAT's. These are quite interesting. The blanks are a pleasure to work with. A softer plastic. I showed them to friend and immediately wanted to buy both.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I really like the patriotic pen kit, I had never seen it before. I am visiting my son-in-law at Travis AFB, so when I showed him he really liked it. I will probably make some for some special vets I know.

WriteON

Very nice. I saw them in the PSI catalog and liked them instantly. I have a couple veterans in mind for some.

I really like the patriotic pen kit, I had never seen it before. I am visiting my son-in-law at Travis AFB, so when I showed him he really liked it. I will probably make some for some special vets I know.

A gift to a Veteran.... it makes a great statement.
I was not impressed when I saw the kits at first but I felt like doing something different. They are so cool they should be frozen. I'm ordering more. They have a certain beauty. I would suggest using the straight stripe red/white blank. It turns and finishes with ease. The wavy red/white blank is brittle. Mine crapped out...chipped badly.

Last edited:

WriteON

The kit is complete. Disregard my comment on the Wavy stripe blank. It's easy to work with. Usual procedure....take your time... Easy does it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 119

plano_harry

I don't know, the straight stripes look pretty classy and match the clip. Those are good looking pens!

The new PSI cast kits are so heavy, I am afraid they won't sell, but these look really good - probably need to rethink my position. :wink: The Southwest and Victorian are heavy enough to use for self defense and you don't need a concealed carry permit!

WriteON

I don't know, the straight stripes look pretty classy and match the clip. Those are good looking pens!

The new PSI cast kits are so heavy, I am afraid they won't sell, but these look really good - probably need to rethink my position. :wink: The Southwest and Victorian are heavy enough to use for self defense and you don't need a concealed carry permit!
The straight does look better. And the white section is brighter than the white on the Wavy blank
The Victorian should come with a back brace. The Montague should come with a hoist.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Very nice job. I like the appearance and suspect there will be strong interest in some customer profiles. I need to try a few!

Top Bottom