Catalog

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

Something to think about with this is as follows:

If I have a one or more photos of a pen on my website and a customer buys it, the customer get that exact pen. If you have a bunch of generic photos of various woods and a customer orders a Baron rollerball made from Amboyna Burl, the customer will NOT get something that has been pictured and may be disappointed.

its_virgil

I do like Gerry. The pens on my website are the pens that the customer gets. When they sell, I replace that pen with another...maybe s similar one or a different one. I move the sold pen to a 'sold pen' page. I communicate several places that any pen in the various galleries can be recreated or I can make any style with any wood or with the customers wood.Just my thoughts.
Do a good turn dailyu!
Don

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Something to think about with this is as follows:

If I have a one or more photos of a pen on my website and a customer buys it, the customer get that exact pen. If you have a bunch of generic photos of various woods and a customer orders a Baron rollerball made from Amboyna Burl, the customer will NOT get something that has been pictured and may be disappointed.

kiddo

Originally posted by toolcrazy
<br />I will throw something together in the next 3 or 4 days and let you'all know.

And I clicked on 'build a pen' and there appeared a block of wood, dark and void of form.

And then I clicked on 'statesman' and the wood began to turn. Slowly at first, then faster and faster, and became a cylinder. And the cylinder was parted into two.

And then I clicked on 'amboyna' and the darkness began to fade and grain and texture appeared on the cylinder.

And then I clicked on 'platinum' and from the ends of the cylinders sprang forth metal.

And then I clicked on 'fountain' and the nib grew broad and sharp.

And then I clicked on 'buy now' and the computer said:

"Sorry... this user has not properly configured their Pay Pal account, and there is no shipping method defined for your zone, and the page you have requested can not be found and in addition, a 404 error was thrown while trying to display the page not found page.
--error from MySQL record id index mismatch while enumerating the orders table.
%FATAL-F-SYSTEM, no clue, please re-compile your kernel with clue and try the previous operation again.
Thank you for shopping with us and have a great day.

ctwxlvr

I would be using it to picture each type of wood, each pen kit I offer, and the finish, it would be for generating custom orders, at this time I do not see a way for Zen Cart to do it. as kido says a bunch of errors.

toolcrazy

Originally posted by ctwxlvr
<br />I would be using it to picture each type of wood, each pen kit I offer, and the finish, it would be for generating custom orders, at this time I do not see a way for Zen Cart to do it. as kido says a bunch of errors.

Zen Cart can do it. It does have the ability to show attribute photos. It won't work as kiddo says, but you can select each piece of the puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom