Cartridge pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RichB

Can I buy cartridge pen kits from a vendor. I have looked at all of my cataloges and all I see is the standard pen kits. This would need instructions with it. My brother is a hunter and I would like to surprise him. Thanks. I enjoy this forum more then anyother one. I look at this forum every day and learn a lot. What I like the most is, that it is down to helping instead of talking nonsense.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

EddieO sells them. I think that's how to spell his IAP name. He has different ones to choose from. Not sure how to link but I know he posts in the classified.

RichB

Thanks again for the information. I went to woodnwhimsies and they show two cartridge pens with out rifle clips. I am trying to figure out the diff. between a clip a and clip b. I may have to call them to figure out an order. I also sent a e-mail to eddieo and am waiting for a response. Thanks again.

RichB

Seeing I am new to cartridge pens I am thinking I will want to start with a complete cartridge kit with a rifle clip. All of you have made this new adventure very interesting. Thanks

Sylvanite

Originally posted by RichB

I will want to start with a complete cartridge kit with a rifle clip.
EddieO and I both sell this type of kit. On my site (http://littlerivercrafts.home.mindspring.com/Supplies) it is called the "Lock, Stock, and Barrel". The cartridge with bullet nib (drilled out for a cross-style refill) is powder-coated in clear and has the tube and transmission already installed. The remaining pen parts (refill, tube, rifle clip, and finial) are included. All you have to do is turn and assemble the upper barrel.

Regards,
Eric

RichB

I have never heard of littlerivercrafts. I looked at your site and it looks very good. I like that split one and will be ordering later. You are now in my favorites Thanks Rich

Top Bottom