cardbord boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tea Clipper

Novel Box will imprint cardboard boxes for you. $50 one time set up fee + $35 flat rate for up to 300; the boxes themselves are 43 cents each. Discounts in quantity are available too.

Take a look: http://www.novelbox.com/category.cfm?cid=32414

mewell

Another alternative is to use pre-printed labels. I get mine from iPrint as address labels and upload a custom graphic to use on them. 600 black on gold (on sale) just cost $7.50 plus shipping for a total of $11.55 for labels that really STICK! Heres what ours look like:

labelzd3.gif

If you're interested you can get 50% off labels 'till the end of the year by using http://tinyurl.com/y2qdl5

I've got no connection with the company, I've just used tham for several things and found them to be reasonably priced and have a good product.

Mark

mick

Originally posted by mewell
<br />Another alternative is to use pre-printed labels. I get mine from iPrint as address labels and upload a custom graphic to use on them. 600 black on gold (on sale) just cost $7.50 plus shipping for a total of $11.55 for labels that really STICK! Heres what ours look like:

labelzd3.gif

If you're interested you can get 50% off labels 'till the end of the year by using http://tinyurl.com/y2qdl5

I've got no connection with the company, I've just used tham for several things and found them to be reasonably priced and have a good product.

Mark

Mark,
Do I understand you right .....you uploaded your own graphic file(jpeg) and they printed the labels using that? Is the above picture close to actual size? That's one heck of a deal !

mewell

Yup - The pen and ink line were the graphic I uploaded, then since our business cards were printed using iPrint's "Tekton" font and I wanted it on the labels too I just ordered return address labels and made the name, address and address2 lines my web address, Handcrafted ..., and by text. The actual label is 3/4" x 2".

Mark

If you uploaded your own label, why can't you just print the Avery Gold foil labels.. if you use a laser printer, same thing the printer is doing for you.
I use an ink-jet printer and get good results on my labels.

mewell

We started out using the Avery Labels, but since we only have an ink jet we discovered (after a rainy show) that it isn't water proof ink. The ink on these labels is water proof (resistant?) and it is so much easier and cheaper than the "print it yourself" method I *really* like this route.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom