Carbon Fiber Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rudy Vey

You can buy woven carbon fiber sleeves/tubing in all sizes. Choose the one that fits over the pentube and cast in clear acrylic. Carbon fiber pens have always been excellent sellers for me, especially since my pens cost a fraction over the name brands. Montblanc has a CF pen that looks similar to the Sierra-style pens, and Cartier or Dunhill has a capped roller ball that looks similar to the Retro. I sold my first CF pens in a high end jewelry store that carried the name brands to their employees.

Jim Smith

My guess if that if you went to someone who either builds or repairs fishing rods, you'd get plenty of stuff either free or very cheap. Go to rodbuilding.org and check for a local builder and give him/her a call. Just a thought...

Jim Smith

joseph10s

Hey guys,

I haven't posted in a while but saw this thread and thought I should speak up. I have been making carbon fiber blanks for a little over a year now. If you are interested check out the Individual Classifieds. I just posted the blanks I have in stock.

For those that are interested in making there own blanks feel free to email me with questions.

Top Bottom