Carbide Choices - Help Please!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

I picked up mine from http://eddiecastelin.com/products_and_services and then just made my own tool handles. Making the handles was easy......

quote]
Thanks for the link! I've watched many many of Captain Eddies videos and enjoy all of them, I didn't know he sold tools as well.

I just ordered the 3/8" round rod setup with 3 round cutters for $33!

Jim, this looks like it might be a pretty good deal. The round cutters are hard to find and when you do find them, they are way over priced! With this setup the rod is already shaped, drilled and tapped ready to mount the cutter head and the price includes 3 round cutters!

Rob73

I just ordered the 3/8" round rod setup with 3 round cutters for $33!

Unfortunately he didn't have the round stock when I ordered. I'll probably order a round bar when I pick up some more cutters. I've watched his videos for awhile as well. I like his style.

When I was looking for carbide and started pricing tools I was lucky and watched a video from him and saw the website link. When I saw the price I ordered on the spot. I got a lot more for my money than what I was about to pay for a single tool.

I picked up the 'kit' for the round and other inserts. Turned two handles, boom done. Haven't had a chance to use them for about two weeks now since the shop has been 100+ with this damn heat wave. :at-wits-end:

Top Bottom