Capri style ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

UKpenmaker

Hi Frank,
I just got some from Woodturningz (Ryan, Fritz)
The are lovely little pens only being 4 1/2 inch long.

2005122017019_capri.jpg
<br />

Andrew

Rifleman1776

Well, it may be "cute" but I won't be buying any for a while. Went to both the PSI web site and catalog. The Capri is listed but I noticed that no imformation was given on the plating. Further looking disclosed the same for many of their pen kits. You don't know what you are getting. In their defense, they do state a lifetime guarantee on all their gold platings. Big whoop. An unhappy customer brings back a $50.00 pen six months later and PSI will give you a $5.00 credit. I've bought items from PSI in the past and consider them a good place to do business. But for this policy...
[:(] [V]

Randy_

Why don't you give their customer service people a shout? Considering the price of the kit, I bet the plating is their standard epoxy coated 24k gold; but you never know for sure???

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by Randy_
<br />Why don't you give their customer service people a shout? Considering the price of the kit, I bet the plating is their standard epoxy coated 24k gold; but you never know for sure???

Believe I will. I think they are hurting their own sales by not stating what the plating is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom