capped pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cherie

I have done slims, sierra's and european pens, now i have been asked to make a couple of pens with caps. is there and easy kit out there for this? Sometime that will not strain my brain too much?? Just getting over this flu thing so not quit up to par yet.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Very few are "difficult". The Jr. Gent, Triton, Atrax, Jr Statesman are all about the same to make. So, decide which one "trips your trigger" and get a couple kits and you are "ready to go"!!

cwolfs69

I have done slims, sierra's and european pens, now i have been asked to make a couple of pens with caps. is there and easy kit out there for this? Sometime that will not strain my brain too much?? Just getting over this flu thing so not quit up to par yet.
any of the standard roller balls, navigator, sedona, el grands, etc are not bad to work with. if a WC nearby go look at the navigator or sedona for a start. not real expensive but look nice and last well.

reiddog1

Cherie,
I would go with the ones that Ed is talking about, because they all use the same drill bits and bushings (or very close to). Saves you some $ in the long run. Just my 2 cents.

Dave

Top Bottom