can't wait for warmer weather to get to work.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tim'sTurnings

I can't wait for spring/summer to get here. My shop is too expensive to heat during cold weather. I have over 140 component pen kits and over 40 or other misc. kits. Can't wait. :wink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

I can't wait for spring/summer to get here. My shop is too expensive to heat during cold weather. I have over 140 component pen kits and over 40 or other misc. kits. Can't wait. :wink:

Well, be careful with what you are asking for, Summers can get a little too hot, nothing like us here but, enough for you guys to start getting into the icy cold beer, huh...? :eek::wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

eharri446

If it gets to hot, you can always take a 5 gallon bucket and set it in front of a fan for a little relief. That is what my grand parents did when I was a young lad visiting them on their farm which had electricity in the house, with one cold water tap and no indoor plumbing.

Ambidex

I have an idea...why don't you get all your pen and misc. kits finished up by Mothers Day and then take a couple days off to run to Wolverine and gather up about 10-12 lbs. of morels for me. I'll pay postage!!:biggrin::biggrin: This will be the first year in 25 years I'll miss shrooming northern Michigan.:frown:

Top Bottom