Canadian money pen blanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pens By Scott

Coy, with our Canadian Money, the government doesn't allow us to use unshreded, like out American Friends. We can't even make a "copy" of it without review and written approval from the mint.
I've seen shredded versions of Canadian $, but doesn't look like much though... I do have a few of the Benjamin blanks in my possession...

Coysquibbly

Hey Pete,

Hope all is well for both you and Marla. You are right, I used to get most of mine from Bellsy. Is he still around? You have probably noticed I have not been around for a while.
I will PM him, see if he answers.

Thanks Pete,

Kevin

Curly

Hi Kevin. Good to know you're still playing on the lathe. Mr. Dave is alive and well. He is on Facebook a lot, mostly bashing the Premier of Ontario. :) Marla and I are well and for the most part are enjoying Saskatoon. It would be near perfect if we could find some good Sushi. ;)

Les Elm used to roll his own money blanks. Whether he would make any for you can only be answered by him. Branden also made some money blanks but I haven't heard from him in a long while.

Coysquibbly

You know the only way you are going to get good sushi with out going to BC, is to come to Calgary. If you do look me up. When and why did you guys go to Saskatoon and does it involve nursing? If so congrats Marla.

Wishing you both the best,

Kevin

PenPal

You know the only way you are going to get good sushi with out going to BC, is to come to Calgary. If you do look me up. When and why did you guys go to Saskatoon and does it involve nursing? If so congrats Marla.

Wishing you both the best,

Kevin

Les is in Red Deer not far from you he makes really good blanks of money.

Peter.

Top Bottom