Can someone tell me Where can I find this acrylic?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alxe24

I made this pen with a piece purchased about 5yrs ago from csusa they used to call it flecked celluloid , penn state calls it crushed pearl
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f13/sierra-purple-103308/
They don't show that material on their site any more. Penn state show some but they either have 10 packs of assorted colors or odd per drilled sizes. Woodcraft doesn't have them either. I also checked exotic blanks.com and classic nib.com
I actually did find this purple on one of this sites but I'm also looking for yellow (A laker's fun customer I have) berea seems to have an orange that is kind of yellow. But I would prefer to get an actual yellow and the purple from one place instead of multiple places and perhaps find other colors to add to the list. I like this material.
Thanks
Alex

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, I got this blank as a gift from Exotic Blanks on a large order.
I have noticed that purple attracts a lot of attention from Ladies and Teen Girls.

Attachments

• Pens 194.jpg
    Pens 194.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The one above is "violet acrylic pen blank".

The "Sierra on purple" appears to be the "pebble design" in a violet base--I don't know who has that now, but it is a "stock" color from a couple manufacturers.

Top Bottom