Can someone measure a tube set?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefyter-emt

Guys, I have a set of tubes that are "out of place" and I "think" they are for a Jr. Statesman / Gent. but I am not positive. Can some one measure a set of tubes from this kit for me??

The larger tube is .472 x 1.971
The smaller tube is .401 x 2.089

Randy_

First off let me ask if you are sure they are a set??

I looked through my pen chart found that your small tube matches very well with the measurement I have for the Jr Gent Ver II. The match is not so good for the large tube is not so good; but I have a note that that measurement is suspect and I have not verified it. I don't have that kit in my inventory. Added: I wasn't going to post the figure since it was suspect; but it matches Roy's figure very closely so I guess I will. 1.9"/0.481" & 2.09"/.40"

Interestingly enough the measurements that you posted match very well with the measurements I have for the lower tube of the Churchill and the El Grande.

I do not have measurements for all kits so there may be other tubes that match your measurements.

Firefyter-emt

Yes, they are a set and were still in the bag. I was pretty sure I ordered them to re-tube my Jr.Statesman because the cocobolo has a couple cracks in the wood. Normally AZ will put the number on the bag (ie 501 = Churchill) but these do not which leads me to believe they are CSUSA tubes.

That sounds like a close enough match for me, but if anyone else wants to verify I would appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom