Camo Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Not long ago there was a topic going on about someone wanting camo blanks for cartridge pens. Some people displayed their versions and there were some real beauties. I was wondering was it it ever established where you can get both green and brown camo blanks??? Maybe someone remembers that posting also.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

While I haven't done any casting yet, I was wondering if you could cut a small patch of real military or hunting camo, wrap tube like when casting a snake skin and cast the blank in clear PR. Any thoughts on this approach???

Jim Smith

Woodlvr

Jim, You can cast almost anything. I would look at Eds CAT-ALOG and you will see what I am talking about. I have purchased these from Ed and they are quick sellers, for me anyway.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Camo

Because I have gotten several e-mails, I am posting pics here. These are for information only. I have this on order from Europe, it will be available for sale soon. Dawn is working on a website, we expect will be up in about a month.

Send me e-mails in the meantime, if you want further information. These are "desert"-lighter tans, "urban" black and grey/white, "jungle" - darker greens.

Hope this answers a lot of people's questions. Thanks for asking!!!!

Attachments

• camourb2net.jpg
    camourb2net.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 119
  • camourb1net.jpg
    camourb1net.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 105
  • camojunurbzeb.jpg
    camojunurbzeb.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 143
  • camodestomenet.jpg
    camodestomenet.jpg