Calligraphy nib holders-Moved to group purchase

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deere41h

I have had several requests lately about nib holders for calligraphy or dip pens. I bought mine from a source in the UK. The problem when you only want a few is that shipping gets in the way. I am wondering if there is enough interest for a group buy. I will order a couple hundred and sell them in lots of a minimum of 10 plus Priority mail. At the current exchange rate they will be about $0.40 each. So 10 would be about $7.85 with postage. I am posting this for information only at this time to see if there is enough interest. The attached picture is an example of the pen I made for an artist friend using this nib holder.

OK -- the interest is there I will put an order in for them on 10/31. I'll post a message when they arrive and set up shipment then. If you have any questions let me know. I expect it will take about 10 days to get them from the UK.

10/31 Edit: Order has been placed for 300. Hope that will be enough for this time.

Image Insert:
200561515028_Calligraphy1a.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I'll dip into my pocket and find the $$$ for 10 or possibly 20. Thanks for doing this John.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

PS:
There has been some interest on Y! PT about dip pens and where to get the parts. Maybe you could offer the group buy over there also. Just a thought.

Originally posted by TheHoneymooners
<br />COunt us in for at least 10!

M

Mudder

I'm in for 20 and also wonder if you know a good source for nibs?

M

Mudder

Originally posted by Deere41h
<br />Anthony and Scott.....For calligraphy nibs try the following web site:

www.johnnealbooks.com

WOW!

Thanks, that's a great site. Well worth bookmarking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom