Caligraphy nib

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

arioux

Hi,

Anyone know if the CSUSA caligraphy nib fit on a baron pen kit ?. Or a place i can find some.

Reason is that i have an order for 5 caligraphy fountain pens but the requester whant 5 differents platings because she works with 5 differents colors of ink. I suggested 5 differents wood but she want them made from a specific piece of woof that she will bring me. The baron give me enought plating options but i did'nt find any caligraphy nibs for it on Berea site.

Thanks

Alfred

bjackman

Alfred,
Anthony is correct. I use one of CSU's calligraphy nibs in a baron as one of my daily rotation pens. It's a really fun nib once you get a little bit used to writing with it. If your calligraphy customer normally uses dip type calligraphy pens and nibs she should know these are much stiffer and have far less flex. They do only come in gold plated stainless steel, if that factors into how you choose your platings.
They're pretty fun and can even make my chickenscratch/sorry excuse for handwriting look like someone who wrote it almost knew what they were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom