Caduceus Clip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charles

Hey guys looking for some Caduceus clips for a European, Designer style pen. I have and have found slim line clips from PSI, Arizona silhouette, woodcraft. However, no one has the clips for the designer or European series. Does anyone out there have any or possible locations where I can get some. PSI used to carry them but no one seems to know now a days.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EdGallop41

I used the clips for two pens (gifts to doctor friends) pen. I simply cut the back of the ring to open it enough to get around the larger cap. It isn't noticeable at all on some pens because it recesses and slides under the cap. Otherwise there will be a gap in the rear. I have also done this with other clips as well, for other pen styles (Longwood, Power, Pro, etc.) and it worked. If the European clip locks position with the cap it will not be noticeable.

wyone

If you leave the blank proud on the clip end the thickness of the clip, and file a slight notch into the spot where the clip extend in the front, the clip can be cut as suggested and will then recess down into the blank. Or at least it will in my brain as I build it there. LOL

Top Bottom