Cadeuce

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darley

My Christmas present for my Nephew as is starting at the age of 18 is first year of medicine .

index.php

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

You got him a square box with an X in the middle?:biggrin:

Sorry, thats all i see is a square box with an X in it

Last edited:

longbeard

That didn't work either. Keep trying, it will work.
If i had to guess, i'm thinking of a pen with a medical clip maybe or an inlay.

Hey, this could be fun game.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Gulfcoast

--- really great job Darley --- just a suggestion, if you make him another pen sometime --- a click pen may be the way to go for a med student, with the lack of time they have to act/react ---

Joe

LagniappeRob

--- really great job Darley --- just a suggestion, if you make him another pen sometime --- a click pen may be the way to go for a med student, with the lack of time they have to act/react ---

Joe

Pilots are another one ... I did an aviator winGs inlay and was advised by a pilot friend to make sure it was click and not twist for one handed operation.

Edit - LOL, I had put "aviator winDs" - don't think I even want to know what those are...:eek::eek::eek: I'd blame the Vicodin I'm taking for my tooth, but I never could type very well... always told people I was paid for my thinking not my typing (programmer/analyst)

Last edited:

Jim Burr

Banned
I have one for myself and one for my wife...they bring a lot of business! Yours looks great and your nephew will carry it with pride!!

Darley

Joe

Thank for the suggestion will do when I use all the pen kits I got in stock ( around 200 kits :eek:) and I have to use them before to get some more

Jim Burr

Banned

Joe

Not an issue Joe. With the JACHO requirement of computerized/electronic charting, we have plenty of time. As an example...during my RT time, the Director of Medicine at UCSF gave a lecture at our annual conference along with several others. I made them all pens on the condition that it was from the "Department" and no one else. His was a really nice Jr Gent II in cocobolo. He found out it was one of his RT's. That was 5 years ago and he carries it every day, rounds, Board/director meetings, everywhere. I write stuff on an hourly basis and my Sierra EB is just fine. If need be, I have a resident sign on a rare occasion.

Top Bottom