ca glue supply

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoiberg

has anyone found a good store to buy CA from other than rockler or woodcraft? perhaps a craft/hobby store or something?

i've tried calling hobby lobby, but they don't have a clue what i'm talking about and therefore assume they don't have it... maybe i'll just have to go scour the store!

just curious if anyone's found it elsewhere...

thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ahoiberg

sorry guys. i negelected to mention in my first post that i was looking for a local retailer incase i got into a pinch and needed to venture out and buy some to hold me over until an order got here... but thanks for suggesting monty anyhow...

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
When calling around, ask for "super glue" or "crazy glue". Those brands tend to be understood by more people than "CA glue" or "cyanoacrylate".

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by DCBluesman
<br />When calling around, ask for "super glue" or "crazy glue". Those brands tend to be understood by more people than "CA glue" or "cyanoacrylate".

There goes Lou again, just a CRAZY kind of guy!!

Mikey

Originally posted by ahoiberg
<br />sorry guys. i negelected to mention in my first post that i was looking for a local retailer incase i got into a pinch and needed to venture out and buy some to hold me over until an order got here... but thanks for suggesting monty anyhow...

I think you'll find that with the prices that Rockler or Woodcraft wants (or any other store) that you'll get double the amount at least ordering through Monty. When you get twice as much for the same price, it is a lot easier to order more when you get to 1/4 or even 1/2 bottle instead of waiting to run out. After the first order, there really is no need to ever get CA from the local stores again.

guts

I've used Monty a couple of times,I send him an e mail requesting an invoice,he sends it back I put it and money order in the mail and get it within a few days,very good service and price.

kirkfranks

I have seen larger bottles (2oz or 4oz?) at the local
Tractor Supply Co. (The franchise chain). Our store was less than a year old when I saw it but the level of dust on the blister package kept me from trying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom