CA Glue from Penn State

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimbob91577

Has anyone had any issues with the CA glue from Penn State? I have to make an order with them and need to order glue anyway...

Thanks,
J

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keandkafu

If you buying the Penn State CA Glue, I have not had any issues with it. I have used a couple of bottles of it and it worked great. I guess that brings up another question though, is there a difference in CA glues? I have used several different brands with the same resulte, it glues my fingers together just fine!!

Kevin

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
If you buying the Penn State CA Glue, I have not had any issues with it. I have used a couple of bottles of it and it worked great. I guess that brings up another question though, is there a difference in CA glues? I have used several different brands with the same resulte, it glues my fingers together just fine!!

Kevin

Kevin, if your aim is simply to glue fingers together, buy the cheap stuff at Walmart! :biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

JimB

I got my last batch from Monty and my next will be from his as well. I use thick for gluing tubes and thin for finishing although I believe many here use medium for finishing.

Top Bottom