CA glue HELP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
I believe there is a LOW ordor, but if your eyes don't burn it aint no good.
Kind of like medicne.
(just kidding )
There is a low odor available.Check with major suppliers.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
About half way down this page you will find it.... part of the Group Purchase deal that Daniel gives us on CA

http://yourdonspens.com/CA_Glue_Page.html

Dario

I have been shot down a time or 2 saying this but I will....odorless can be good but can be very bad too.

Just like insecticides...the reason they smell bad was to warn you so you can avoid it. You don't want to be enjoying the aroma and forget that it is bad for you.

Just my 2 cents.

elody21

Originally posted by Dario
<br />I have been shot down a time or 2 saying this but I will....odorless can be good but can be very bad too.

Just like insecticides...the reason they smell bad was to warn you so you can avoid it. You don't want to be enjoying the aroma and forget that it is bad for you.

Just my 2 cents.
Thanks! You make a good point! ordorless does not mean harmless.I never thought of it that way.
Example I was using ant spray just this morning out side and I was thinking that it did not smell bad at all so I did not bother put a mask on!

Dario

Originally posted by elody21
<br />
Thanks! You make a good point! ordorless does not mean harmless.I never thought of it that way.
Example I was using ant spray just this morning out side and I was thinking that it did not smell bad at all so I did not bother put a mask on!

EXACTLY...people at times think that since they cannot smell it (or if it smells good) that it is not bad.

I still like to be "warned" if I am inhaling bad stuff...so I stick with the bad smelling products [xx(]...I believe that is the lesser of 2 evils.

Daniel

You made me laugh Mike.
Yes there is Odorless CA, Expensive. and I can't vouch for it's harmlessness or not. it is made from a different base or whatever it is called. A fan at your back is probably cheaper and safer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom