CA Glue

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

carsonbm

I bought some Ca glue from this website and I want to reorder, I think his name was ED, does anyone know his website?

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
I bout some Ca glue from this website and I want to reorder, I think his name was ED, does anyone know his website?

The most likely answer to that from Ed would be ed4copies at exoticblanks.com

From a CA perspective, Ed carries Monty's glue and you can also get it direct from monty too. I don't know of anyone else that specifically markets CA.

flyfisher117

Not trying to derail or high jack this thread.

But can/will someone send me a Personall message to my question... Can i use just plain old super glue like this "CA" glue? like super glue i buy at the local hardware store?

ldb2000

Monte (Mannie) www.woodenwonderstx.com is the man for glue if all you need is glue , but Ed is the man if you are also looking for kits , blanks , refills and other necessities . Kinda like a penmaking supermarket . Order it all in one place and save on shipping . www.exoticblanks.com .
Mike and Linda www.indypendance.com are also great people to deal with and you can save shipping there too if you need Novus polishes as well .

As for CA (superglue) from the local stores , yes it will work but may not always be fresh and is not cost effective to buy , those little tubes can get expensive . Also remember this site is here , partly , due to the support of our vendors , like the ones mentioned above and others . Please support our vendors , Home Depot will survive without our support .

Top Bottom