CA curiosity

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gallianp

These bottles were purchased at the same time stored within 6" of each other.

The color was the same when purchased.
The med. CA functions without fault. ( seems to still be good)

The question I have is why did it change color? Kind of an interesting happening.

Paul
1_CA_color.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I just emailed EZ Bond about this. This is the second bottle I've had reported to do this. The other was a 50CPS CA.

gallianp

Monty,

It still works and does not seem to discolor the object I use it on.

Side note: the discoloring may not be noticeable because it is used (CA) is used with sanding dust and wood fibers to fill cracks and voids in bowls.

And

Sometimes as finish on dark pens.

Please know that I was NOT complaining just strange occurrence.

Rangertrek

Monty and Paul, I also had a small bottle of med CA turn a little dark also. It's a bottle I have using for about a month. No problems with the glue, still holds great and works good as a finish.

Fred

Maybe there is some type of reaction between the CA and the bottle. I wonder if EZ has changed their source for the packaging bottles they use?

I just looked at the 16oz of thin CA that I recently received (01-07-2010) from Monty and there does not seem to be any changes at all. Nor do I observe any changes in the CA I have had for several months either.

I know, it is the aliens ... from space and not the 'other' type. Maybe sunspots?? :ghost:

joeatact

I just had a bottle of thick ca half full eat its way through the plastic bottle! Bottle was half full setting on self in my house!

Top Bottom