Buying Bethlehem Olive wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Jim is the one I thought of but there is also www.bethlehemolivewood.net and I think Bigrobb was trying to get some going. Just as a reminder, there is some on ebay that was selling the round pen blanks, and they were so small they only fit the SL. Also there is bethlehem BOW, Jerusalem JOW, and Nazareth NOW olive woods. All are distinctive in grain patterns.

fiferb

I bought some this morning from CSUSA at $3.20. BOW was cheapest followed by http://www.blankity-blanks.com/ (I have not purchased from them). Next was woodturninz.com and Arizona Silhoutte had stabilized but were most expensive.

Skye

Originally posted by pastorbill1952
<br />there is also www.bethlehemolivewood.net

My father in law bought 100 from this site from an ebay sale. They are great blanks. Some are a little thin, but with an accurate drill you can make cigars from all the blanks.

Shipping was great and communication was great as well.

woodpens

I charge the same price as Bethlehem Olivewood (http://www.bethlehemolivewood.net/) for 3/4 x 3/4 x 5 1/2 blanks. They are $2.94 each. You'll save some shipping time by ordering them from any of us who sell in the states.

Jim Boyd

I was checking out sellers on ebay and got confused. I won an auction and thought the seller was here in Texas. The blanks had not arrived after 2 weeks so I asked the seller. He said they had been shipped the day after winning the auction. Then I found out he was in Israel[:p] I got them the next day.

airrat

Yeah some of the sellers on Ebay say Texas but actually have to get them shipped from Israel. I bought some and it took 3 weeks to get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom