Bushings for Sedona

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

G1Pens

I hava a Sedona kit from Timberbits. I am ready to turn and cannot locate the bushings. Thought I would TBC and my caliper battery is dead....are there any other bushings that match up to the Sedona?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

On the Berea Sedona, the Woodcraft Navigator and the AS Baron are EXACTLY IDENTICAL. The Berea Rhinehart are close enough when using calipers.

I'm NOT certain that the Timberbits Sedona is EXACTLY the same as the Berea, but if memory serves me correctly, it's "close enough".

I hope this helps!

PenMan1

I TAKE THE BATTERIES OUT of my calipers until I need to have exact dimensions. I use the calipers to measure the exact joints where the hardware intersects the barrels. It's the best way I've found to get an exact fit.

I usually have four calipers that are labeled, clip, centerband, nib and finial. They are set at the beginning of a run for "Batch turning" (i.e. Jr Gent), then reset for each new style.'ve been doing it this way so long the numbers on the digital calipers have become meaningless to me. Instead of using the "stock" digital number for a set, I measure the exact piece I'm turning. I do this because of TOO MUCH variance between the "listed" size and the actual size.

Respectfully submitted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom