Bushings mixed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

hombre4

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the dimensions for the bushings are for The Baron and The Cigar Pen (fat) both from AS. I think I may have gotten them mixed up and I only have the dimensions for the Cigar Pen fron fron CSU.

Thanks....Archie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Archie,

I'm at the office, pen stuff is at home, but I am sure someone will answer you soon.

You may want to look at Harbor Freight, item 93293-1UEH - digital caliper 6 inch, advertised at $9.99.

I have only had calipers (non-digital) for about six months. Now, no matter how sure I am that I have the right bushings, I measure them before I turn. IF they don't match the chart I have made, there is no waste, since I find the RIGHT ones before turning. It was worth the $15 I paid for non-digital. $10 for digital is a great buy!!!

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
OOPS... did not put in the hypens DUH!!!!!!
Bushing size for the Cigar is....
Nib- 0.460"
Center1- 0.528"
Center2- 0.575"
Finial- 0.475"

I don't have the size for the Baron in front of me, but this should help you decide what you have...

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Randy_
<br />
Originally posted by Old Griz
<br />Bushing size for the Cigar is....
Nib.460"
Center1.528"
Center2.575"
Finial.475"

Tom: ???????? Something sure does look funny about the numbers that you posted.

All fixed now... should not be confusing anymore... I really should look before I hit enter..

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Griz,

Last time I answered someone, I added a "0" in front, making them all hundredths. I believe it was Dario who pointed out I had SMALL bushings. I guess you had the LARGE version-stuff happens!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom