Are the bushings for Jr St, Jr Gent and Jr Retro all the same???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Jeez.. I turned several and have purchased 4 sets of bushings - all bought separately - before I realized it...

apparently, I am a few bricks short of a load... a couple cards shy of a deck...not the sharpest knife in the drawer, not the brightest bulb on the tree...

don't stop me...pile on...

rwyoung

Jeez.. I turned several and have purchased 4 sets of bushings - all bought separately - before I realized it...

apparently, I am a few bricks short of a load... a couple cards shy of a deck...not the sharpest knife in the drawer, not the brightest bulb on the tree...

I would say a few bushings shy of a pen but that wouldn't apply here, would it... :biggrin:

Had a friend who liked the phrase "a few fries short of a Happy Meal". :clown:

arw01

Daniel's spreadsheet might have saved you :)

There is an older copy in the library, but if you pm your email I an add you as a collaborator in google docs and you can access the newer one and add details as you learn and that will help others as well.

BLLEHMAN

a couple tacos short of a fiesta platter
sharp as a bowling ball
bright as a 2 watt bulb
I could go on but we all have done things that we look back on and say "What the hell is wrong with me?" The short answer is nothing, we're human.

Better to have too many than too few

Maybe not running on all 4 cylinders:biggrin::biggrin:
(or 6 or 8 - depending on head size :devil:)

Woodlvr

Sell some of them and contact Johnnycnc and you will be set. Of course after doing exactly what you did when I started, then I learned from members about the great bushings. JMHO.:rolleyes:

Sell some of them and contact Johnnycnc and you will be set. Of course after doing exactly what you did when I started, then I learned from members about the great bushings. JMHO.:rolleyes:

Johnny's are steel, right? I guess they could take a lot more use/abuse. I tend to ride the bushings a little more than I should. I've bought quite a bit from Johnny already, including an order on his site last night, I guess the bushings will be the next 'dependancy'.

:redface:

Russianwolf

Johnny's are steel, right? I guess they could take a lot more use/abuse. I tend to ride the bushings a little more than I should. I've bought quite a bit from Johnny already, including an order on his site last night, I guess the bushings will be the next 'dependancy'.

:redface:

yes, his bushings are stainless steel and last much longer than the stock ones. I have a set for the Sierra that I've been using since he started making bushings. The still work perfectly. I think I have about 5 or 6 different sets of his bushings.

gomeral

I think Queen had some pretty good ones! :biggrin:

• missing that one final screw
  • simply not in the pink
  • one card short of a full deck
  • not quite the shilling
  • one wave short of a shipwreck
  • not at (my) usual top billing
  • coming down with a fever
  • really out to sea
  • knitting with only one needle
  • driving only three wheels
(I got inspired this weekend listening to the Classic Queen album while building a raised-bed garden...)

daniel

Top Bottom