bushing xref??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joe G

Does anyone know of a cross reference of bushings to pens that can be made from them or what bushing sets can be used to make a particular pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tim self

Not to my knowledge. Which pens are you inquiring about or just all for future ref?

Sierra/Wallstreet II
Sierra vista/Wallstreet III
Gatsby/Atlas
Navigator/Sedona/Baron
Cigar/Ultra Cigar
Jr. Gent/Jr. Statesman/Jr. Majestic/Jr. (I cant remember)

But I always check with Micrometer to be sure.

there are more I am sure but can't recall at moment.

Last edited:

jttheclockman

If I am not mistaken, yes there is and a member here has made one. I can not remember where he posted it but if my memory serves me well it was Daniel who did it. Try him.

andyp

Bushing X-reference

Did you ever find it?? I would like to know what bushings work with other pen kits and what kits are in effect yhe same
Thanks

sbell111

Not to my knowledge. Which pens are you inquiring about or just all for future ref?

Sierra/Wallstreet II
Sierra vista/Wallstreet III
Gatsby/Atlas
Navigator/Sedona/Baron
Cigar/Ultra Cigar
Jr. Gent/Jr. Statesman/Jr. Majestic/Jr. (I cant remember)

But I always check with Micrometer to be sure.

there are more I am sure but can't recall at moment.
Gatsby=Sierra
Atlas=Patriot

Dave_M

There was an application called Bushing Tracker out here that had a lot of detailed info for a large variety of bushing. I think it had some info on cross referencing, but I can't remember exactly.

I too would be very interested in this. My organizer fell off the work bench the other day and now a have a handful of bushings to deal with - like get them back in the right drawer. I know that using a mic is an option, but then on every pen part too. Oh - what did I do??????????????/

sbell111

I too would be very interested in this. My organizer fell off the work bench the other day and now a have a handful of bushings to deal with - like get them back in the right drawer. I know that using a mic is an option, but then on every pen part too. Oh - what did I do??????????????/
Start with micing the smaller ends of the bushings. That will ID tube size which will ID the kits in most cases. Then, you will only need to sort out the bushings for those kits using same-sized tubes, such as Sierra and Sierra Vista.

Start with micing the smaller ends of the bushings. That will ID tube size which will ID the kits in most cases. Then, you will only need to sort out the bushings for those kits using same-sized tubes, such as Sierra and Sierra Vista.

Good way to start. I'll be sorting bushings for a while before I'm turning..............:frown::frown::frown::frown:

Top Bottom