Bushing and Tube Guide

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I heard there was one. However, my search came up empty. I just made a JR Gent II without bushings and it came out fine, but was wondering if there was a PSI compatible set. Thank you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Is this any help to you ? It is an older reference by wracinowski on this site which I downloaded a few years ago.

Attachments

• bushings and tubes.pdf
    200.3 KB · Views: 203

TonyL

Thank you! I need to spend more time on the home page. It looks like CSUSA has the monopoly on the Jr Gent II with one exception. I could have sworn I ordered the bushings. Oh well, that what they make calipers for :).

Interestingly, of all times I applied a CA finish, this is the first time I experienced the clouding. I will sand all off tomorrow, seal the ends again and start over.

Thanks folks!

Charlie69

It can be found in the library under references (also).

BTW a off site google search will bring up anything at iap if you add penturners.org to the search. For example if I google- bushing and tube guide penturners.org- the 1st result is the PDF file that magpens linked.

Personally I find the IAP search feature and on site google feature a bit cumbersome to use. Simply adding penturners.org to a regular google search produces consistantly good results.

magpens

BTW ... I didn't just link that file ... I attached it. You can download it directly from my post.
.... It looks like CSUSA has the monopoly on the Jr Gent II with one exception .... Thanks folks!
What is the one exception, Tony, if you don't mind my asking.

Last edited:

TonyL

Mark made a suggestion above. Mal, look at the bottom of page 8 and the top of 9 for the comparison. Actually, Rockler has the Jr Gent II bushing. I have Rocker, Woodcraft and Peachtree, all within 15 miles of my house. Rockler has a 15% off sale. Thanks all :)

chartle

Perfect timing on this post. Ordered some Sierra kits and forgot to order bushings.

Looks like I can go to Rockler and pick up some Manhattan ones. Oddly if you search for Sierra Pen kits at Rockler it pops up in the search bar and redirects to their Manhattan one.

Though if they are the same there needs to be a correction in the chart, Rockler has a different part number now.

TonyL

Well...I was at Rockler at 9am, returned home, looked down into my pile of kits and found the JrII TBC bushing I bought weeks ago. Can't hurt to have the mandrel...that will allow me to "finish" both barrels at the same time. Most stuff was 15% off (as long as it wasn't on sale or a power tool.).

Top Bottom