Bushing Sizes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ngeb528

Hi all,

This may be confusing because I'm not sure exactly how to word it.

I'm wondering if anyone has put together a bushing compatability chart that lists the different pen kit names some companies use.

I know that I've seen postings regarding "do these bushings work with this kit" type questions and noticed that there are several kits that are called one thing by one company but have a different name for the same kit that a different company sells.

Example: the Slimline & Streamline kits use the same bushings.

Is there any chart that lists this information?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leaycraft

I too have wondered about this, it would be nice since johnny cnc makes those nice bushings I need to order. this would be a great service since mixing matching parts etc would also be facilitated.

jkeithrussell

Contact our member "Randy" and see if he will share his spreadsheet with you. I have what I believe is a copy of his chart (I have a spreadsheet, but I don't remember where I got it), but I don't know if he wants it posted.

If you will search "bushing + spreadsheet" you will find some useful information.

rjwolfe3

I have one several that I have been working on. One is bushing sizes, one is kit comparisons, and one is all of the kits that are available from anyone. I have not published it because it is not complete and I have not been able to verify all of the info contained in it. I ran into problems getting some sizes like Randy did when he did his chart.

(Click on my email in my signature if you would like a copy of what I have. Just let me know if you have any info to add to any of them.)

arw01

you could merge it into

A few fellows have signed up to work on Daniel's spreedsheet. You could merge your items into it and continue on from there. PM me with your email address and I can invite you as Google hasn't made a public link that everyone can ACCESS it from so you have to be invited.

I think Daniel did a great job of getting TONS of pen kits in there.

I have one several that I have been working on. One is bushing sizes, one is kit comparisons, and one is all of the kits that are available from anyone. I have not published it because it is not complete and I have not been able to verify all of the info contained in it. I ran into problems getting some sizes like Randy did when he did his chart.

(Click on my email in my signature if you would like a copy of what I have. Just let me know if you have any info to add to any of them.)

Top Bottom